[mapserver-users] mapscript version and date

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 08:35:12 PST 2016

You need to add something like this to you apache2.conf or in an .htaccess
file
   AddHandler application/x-httpd-php .php .phtml
But you might Google a little and find the Ubuntu way of doing it. The
.phtml extension got un-registered when you switched to php-fpm.

Rich

--
Richard W. Greenwood, PLS
www.greenwoodmap.com