[mapserver-users] Using a attribute substring for labeling

Michael Smith michael.smith.erdc at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 23:04:42 PST 2016

Lars,

I've looked through my mapfiles and it looks like I have always
accomplished this with sql manipulation. Not using mapserver string
functions.

However, Steve Lime or Jeff McKenna might know an innovative way of using
tostring() that I don't. They are very good with that kind of thing.

----
Michael Smith

US Army Corps
Remote Sensing GIS/Center