[mapserver-users] Rendering VMAP1 & VMAP2 in VPF Format

Francis, Mike mfrancis at srcinc.com
Fri Jan 29 07:31:44 PST 2016

Thanks, I was converting to shape files for performance reasons and to merge multiple vector maps of the same type into one shape file.   For my application the user imports one or more vector maps and software has to automatically generate the layers for rendering them.  I guess a better question would have been if there is an easy way to rendering a lot of separate vector maps in map server via an automated software process.

Thanks again

Mike