[mapserver-users] run-time substitution

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Jul 11 11:50:53 PDT 2016

Hello Eva,

Testing with MS4W 3.1.4 (MapServer 7.0.1) on Windows, I am able to pass
"&ma_name=testing" in the url and the resulting GetCapabilities response
correctly replaces that in the wms_onlineresource value.  Note that my
validation block is slightly different than yours:

   WEB
     VALIDATION
       "ma_name" "[a-z]+"
     END