[mapserver-users] GUI for map file creation/edit

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Jul 26 05:12:24 PDT 2016

Thanks for sharing.  I have also added this to the wiki page of MapFile
Editors: https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/wiki/MapFile-Editors

Note that anyone can edit that page, as it is a wiki page.
(surprisingly I was asked to edit it myself).  I want to stress again:
the MapServer wiki can be edited by anyone.  That is everyone.  Everyone
on this planet :)  The wiki is there for anyone to create a page, add a
link, and share their passion for MapServer.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/