[mapserver-users] WMS_ABSTRACT line breaks

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Jun 16 06:46:37 PDT 2016

I'm not aware of such functionality inside MapServer; however I do
handle this regularly within my applications (OpenLayers actually),
usually through a PHP script that on-the-fly gets the remote service's
abstract values (for the MAP and LAYER objects) and then cleans it
appropriately (escaping single quotes ' double-quotes " and line feeds
\r \n).  Maybe this is opposite of what you need, but, it is somewhat
similar :)

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna