[mapserver-users] Mapcache - merge multiple source in one tileset?

Travis Kirstine traviskirstine at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 11:34:18 PDT 2016

This is done configuring mapcache as a WMS source and calling the layers
you would like to merge.

    <source name="mosaic_wms" type="wms">
      <getmap>
         <params>
            <format>mixed</format>
            <layers>foo,bar</layers>
            <transparent>true</transparent>
         </params>
      </getmap>
      <http>
         <url>http://localhost/mapcache/service</url>
      </http>
    </source>

    <tileset name="mosaic">
      <source>mosaic_wms</source>
      <cache>memcache</cache>
      <grid>gmaps</grid>
      <format>mixed</format>
      <auto_expire>604800</auto_expire>
    </tileset>

In this example foo and bar are the individual tilesets to be merged