[mapserver-users] How to use mapcache with SLD parameter?

Ashutosh Sharma ashuandindia at hotmail.com
Fri May 6 01:48:58 PDT 2016

Hi All,
I am working on integrating styling with mapserver. Server is already integrated with mapcache. So whenever I request a styled layer using sld parameter in my wms request, server returns me the unstyled layer from cache.When I disable caching everything works fine.
I want my mapcache server to cache layer not only on the basis of layer name but also on the basis of SLD path provided in SLD parameter, so each layer can have multiple folders with different SLD paths.
and also if SLD_BODY is in parameter than we should by pass cache-server.
I saw one of the answer on ( https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapserver-users/2015-August/078161.html ) link which says it is possible, but I didn't found much resources to make it work.
thanks for any advice.
Thanks and Regards,
Ashutosh Sharma