[mapserver-users] Geojson output from WFS is missing ID

Rahkonen Jukka (MML) jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Tue May 10 04:14:59 PDT 2016

About the format of GetFeatureByID, I can actually read the standard myself.

"11.3.5
GetFeatureById response
Executing a GetFeature operation containing the GetFeatureById stored query (see 7.9.3.6) shall generate a response composed of a single feature encoded according to the values of the outputFormat parameter (see 7.6.3.7). The response shall only contain the feature XML without any of the normal containing elements generated as a result of executing a GetFeature operation (see 11.3.3.4, 11.3.3.5, 11.3.3.6)."

So it must be a feature and wrapping it into FeatureCollection is not accepted.

-Jukka-