[mapserver-users] MapServer install

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri May 13 09:52:36 PDT 2016

Hi Bob,

There are some older documents that might have some useful steps for
starters:

   -
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/wiki/Installing-Mapserver-under-IIS-7.n-with-FastCGI
   - http://mapserver.org/installation/iis.html

You can also contact me directly for professional support (we maintain
MS4W for Windows http://ms4w.com, which works well with IIS), if you
need professional assistance or custom builds.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/