[mapserver-users] ms4w 3.1.4 mapcache

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu May 19 13:40:05 PDT 2016

Hello Hosain,

This was a very good question. I used your question, configured an
example, and added a wiki page for how to configure MS4W and MapCache in
OpenLayers 3 with my steps:
http://www.ms4w.com/trac/wiki/MapCacheOpenLayers3

You will notice the importance of configuring your <source> properly for
this WMS service in your mapcache.xml file; and also pointing to the
proper MapCache endpoint (/mapcache/) in your OpenLayers3 script.

Please (everyone) feel free to edit this wiki page with corrections,
notes, gotchyas, ideas, everything :)

Thanks for using MS4W.

-jeff

--