[mapserver-users] Can't get capabilities xml error message

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Nov 23 06:10:29 PST 2016

In that tiny mapfile (one layer), I would also remove any special
characters and numbers from any of your strings in that small mapfile
(so no accents, numbers, spaces in any NAME parameters, and remove any
special characters from the wms_title metadata or elsewhere).  Working
with that copied mapfile and removing all those things helps me debug
always - then later I can go back to the full mapfile, get that working
at the commandline, then test with a manual request in the browser, and
finally test in a client such as QGIS or OpenLayers.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/