[mapserver-users] Can I inject dataset directly into mapserver with API ?

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Tue Nov 29 07:30:24 PST 2016

You may be able to get mapserver to read a data stream using OGR's
geojson format , giving a URL (instead of a file) for the data source.
Have a look at:

http://mapserver.org/input/vector/ogr.html
http://www.gdal.org/drv_geojson.html

Any reason why you do not want to use a database as an intermediate data
store?

Best Regards,
Brent Fraser