[mapserver-users] How to make MapServer to support multi-band raster data.

fara cosmin_n faracosmin_n at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 24 07:42:42 PDT 2016

I'm tryingto add GeoTIFF format raster data maps with multiple bands
to MapServer. However, being a novice in MapServer makes the process of solvingthis matter quite challenging. My targetis to make a request which takes my map containing 3 multibands color and addthem to MapServer. Nevertheless, I am not sure this will be possible.  As a map file result it would be great if Icould get the map Fig 1 in MapServer.Pasteboard — Uploaded Image

|   |
Pasteboard — Uploaded Image
 Super simple and lightning fast image sharing. Upload clipboard images with Copy & Paste and image files wit...  |  |

Fig 1 InputMap
The figurebelow frames what I have done so far in MapServer and how my code looks like.The map still does not look like the map above:Pasteboard — Uploaded Image

|   |
Pasteboard — Uploaded Image
 Super simple and lightning fast image sharing. Upload clipboard images with Copy & Paste and image files wit...  |  |

[XML] map - Pastebin.com

|    |
[XML] map - Pastebin.com
  |  |

Fig 2MapServer map .I want tomention that I’m working with a raster that has UInt16 as a data type, not sureif this would affect the results.What shouldI change in the code window in order to get the map fig 1?Any helpwould be highly appreciated. I lookforward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Best regards, Cosmin Fara