[mapserver-users] tilecache grid setup

Matt McClelland matt at wildwalks.com
Wed Sep 21 04:58:12 PDT 2016

Hi

I have mapserver and mapcache all up and running well.
The problem is that the Y value on the tiles are different from what I was
expecting

I am wanting to use the same xyz values as OSM tiles like this
http://c.tile.openstreetmap.org/2/3/2.png

but on my set up I get a different tile
http://mad.tl/mapcache/tms/1.0.0/osm@g/2/3/2.png

If I change the Y value I can find the matching tile
http://mad.tl/mapcache/tms/1.0.0/osm@g/2/3/1.png

as I increase the zoom level the y value is out by a larger and larger
number.

I am guessing I need to change the GRID settings, but I am stumped after
hours of reading and trial and error.

Any suggests to get the map tiles naming to match OSM naming conventions?

Thanks

Matt  :)

<http://www.wildwalks.com/office/newsletters/>