[mapserver-users] WMS Legend with more than one layer class

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sun Sep 25 09:15:27 PDT 2016

On 2016-09-25 11:08 AM, aborruso wrote:
> SOLVED
>
> It was only a stupid error of mine: I had inside a class object an empty
> "TITLE" item that  broke the WMS legend rendering.
>
> Thank you for all, I'm very sorry

Note that this discussion happened on 2 mailing lists at the same time,
involving different people, duplicating people's efforts.  Please do not
cross-post, it's a good rule to follow, especially when you/we are
asking for free time from people.  Sorry for being so strict :)  Now
back to cutting my lawn ha.  But thanks for sharing this, keep the
discussions flowing!

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna