[mapserver-users] COMPOSITE filters available?

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 14:36:08 PDT 2016

Avi,
The blurring filters are available in master only. The closest you can
get to documentation for now is by reading
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/RFC113-Chainable-Compositing-Filters-td5227559.html
As for mapscript, you can use the updateFromString methods which are
always in sync with the main mapserver functionality.

--
thomas