[mapserver-users] Multi template

Lime, Steve D (MNIT) steve.lime at state.mn.us
Wed Aug 23 09:07:33 PDT 2017

Yes, you can have both although whenever I've started to use the outputformat-based templating I've abandoned the other approach. If no query format is set then MapServer will revert to the older approach. You can't, however, mix and match the approaches within a single query response. Does that make sense?