[mapserver-users] Legend graphics for individual layers in Mapfile.

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Thu Aug 31 07:34:48 PDT 2017

Hmm, I wonder if SHPXY and SVG could work here??  Can I grap the colors for SVG perhaps?

bobb

On Aug 31, 2017, at 9:28 AM, Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) <bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us<mailto:bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us>> wrote:

All,

I was wondering if there was a way to grab an individual layer legend graphic via a TEMPLATE?

I want to use the graphic as a header in a HTML popup for each feature in a layer?  Can this sort of thing be catured in the TEMPLATE somehow?

Failing that, what about a SPRITE approach, is there any way to count down the legend list based on name (via the TEMPLATE) to window out the appropriate legend graphic for display?

I’m just trying to automate the process of putting the Carto Symbol into the popups if possible.

Thanks

bobb

"I'm not interested in preserving the status quo; I want to overthrow it.”
-  Niccolo Machiavelli

"I have never killed anyone, but I have read some obituary notices with great satisfaction."
- Clarence Darrow