[mapserver-users] Retrieve the getfeatureinfo by point coords

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 03:59:54 PST 2017

Hi,
I know the GetFeatureInfo is retrieving the information of all the features
available in a clicked point using the map extend (bbox) and the pixels
references I,J

I'm searching some workaround in mapserver to retrieve the same information
of a GetFeatureInfo using the x,y coords.

My need is to avoid to use the BBOX and the pixel I,J.

I guess this is not available in wms specs. But with some custom parameter
should it be possible.
?

thx.

--