[mapserver-users] Retrieve the getfeatureinfo by point coords

Rahkonen Jukka (MML) jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Thu Dec 14 05:32:09 PST 2017

Hi,

-          use fixed i=1&j=1

-          use fixed &width=2&height=2

-          push the clicked coordinates as first parameters of &BBOX=

-          calculate x+1, y+1 for completing the BBOX

I do not remember exactly if width and height can be 1 and BBOX just a point with MapServer, but 2x2 sized output and a real, small BBOX should works with all WMS servers.

-Jukka Rahkonen-