[mapserver-users] Mapserver - libs in /usr/local/lib disappear after reboot

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Jan 4 11:32:17 PST 2017

I haven't seen the libs-physically-disappear case, but I often reboot
client servers and the libs 'cannot be found' (meaning executing mapserv
doesn't search for the libs in the proper directory of /usr/local/lib/).
  In this case the solution is to set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH to that
directory for your profile (this step changes for different linux
flavors) and then re-run 'sudo ldconfig'.

As a side note, for good karma please refrain from sending your
questions to multiple mailing lists at the same time.  Thanks,

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/