[mapserver-users] 3D / 2.5D / Coordinates with Z and GEOMETRY Type in WFS

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Jul 4 13:46:44 PDT 2017

Before this past long weekend I was testing with Windows and getting
about a 1% difference; but I didn't report it here because I was using
the 'wallclock' time and not CPU time, on Windows.  (that was with
Even's 200 map draw test)  I personally feel that the difference is so
minimal now that yes, we should enable SUPPORTS=POINT_Z_M for the next
MS4W release.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna