[mapserver-users] Working with raster's elevation data in MapServer

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Jun 27 10:10:43 PDT 2017

Hello swathi.m,

I am glad to hear that your installation was successful.

MS4W comes packaged with several front-end applications, that you can
configure to allow queries to your data, that include GeoMOOSE,
Mapbender, and p.mapper (these are all vibrant Open Source communities,
and each have their own mailing list to help you along).

You can see a full list of the applications configured for MS4W at the
bottom of http://ms4w.com/download.html

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna