[mapserver-users] SHPXY output formatting, how can I drop the comma in the X/Y separator??

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Fri Mar 3 07:21:56 PST 2017

Done.  #167

bobb

On Mar 3, 2017, at 5:41 AM, Jeff McKenna <jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com<mailto:jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com>> wrote:

Bob can you please login to Github and create a "New Issue" for this docs change?  Thank you so much.  Here is the link: https://github.com/mapserver/docs/issues

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/

On 2017-03-02 6:10 PM, Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) wrote:
I had an enmail all written after the first couple of list replies, but
thought better of it and didn’t send it.  Maybe it’s simply a matter of
autgementing the Docs with additional examples for formatting.

A couple of more lines in the docs like so:

Just add this to the bootom of the SHPXY example(s):

As a(nother) simple example:

[shpxy precision=“2” xh=“(“ yf=“)”]  will result in: (x1,y1) (x2,y2)
(x3,y3)   ## I think this is the correction to the existing line in the
Docs . . . at least it’s what I was experiencing.

or

[shpxy precision=“2” xf=“ “ xh="(" yf=")"]  will result in: (x1 y1)
(x2 y2) (x3 y3)

bobb

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
—Antoine de Saint-Exupéry