[mapserver-users] Mapserver GRID in degrees decimal minutes format

Lime, Steve D (MNIT) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Fri Mar 10 11:04:25 PST 2017

That would be best I think.

From: mapserver-users [mailto:mapserver-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Pedro Venâncio
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2017 3:37 AM
To: Jeff McKenna <jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com>
Cc: mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [mapserver-users] Mapserver GRID in degrees decimal minutes format

Hi Jeff,
Thank you very much!
Do you think it would be a good improvement to GRIDs? Should we open a feature request?
Best regards,
Pedro

Hi Pedro,

Actually I tried yesterday with that same world countries mapfile that was used in the map images for the examples in the documentation, and I was unsuccessful for your exact requirements.  (but I did notice a mistake on that documentation page and fixed it yesterday!)  So your question helped improve the documentation, but I am sorry to report that I don't believe it is possible with MapServer.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/