[mapserver-users] PHP mapscript createLegendIcon doesn't follow style maxscaledenom

Paul Moen pmoen at offroadsoftware.com
Thu Mar 30 13:50:03 PDT 2017

In case anyone else wants the createLegendIcon to return the image based what would be drawn at the current mapscale, here is what I did.

In the mapserver 7.0.4 source code, mapscript/php/mapscript_i.c line 1116  has scale_independant hard coded to MS_TRUE.  I changed it to MS_FALSE, recompiled and have the behavior that I was expecting.

Thanks,