[mapserver-users] Allow request in http and https

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Tue May 2 10:14:02 PDT 2017

Hi Jukka,
my trouble come from a webapplication using geotools lbrary.
Seem that the geotools when try to connect to a WFS server (and I
guess also to the WMS)
start with a getcapabilities request and remap the getmap using it.

We have many portal using http.
Now there is a new portal using https,
and it should access to the same wms services.

So I have a portal using https that is using also http protocol.
As I understand the web browser refuse to allow an http request when
the father page is coming from an https request blocking them.

A.