[mapserver-users] Allow request in http and https

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Tue May 2 22:34:39 PDT 2017

Hi Steve, thx for hint, I tested it, but unfortunatelly it not work well.

It seem dont work well with qgis 2.18.

The getcapabilities work, but when try to retrieve maps using getmap ,
it don't work.

of course it work if I check ignore getmap url, but not all the users
of our wmss know this option and are so skilled to understand what is
happening.