[mapserver-users] Rewrite rule problem

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Nov 1 16:13:56 PDT 2017

Goran, for good Open Source karma would you mind recording and
publishing all of your steps, to get MS4W and Apache to do the rewriting
you need?  You can add the new page on the MapServer wiki
(https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/wiki) or even directly on the
MS4W wiki (https://www.ms4w.com/trac/wiki), whatever is easiest for you.
  A huge thank you for that.  -jeff

--