[mapserver-users] How to cascade a WMTS service?

Eichner, Andreas - SID Andreas.Eichner at sid.sachsen.de
Thu Nov 16 02:13:45 PST 2017

Hi Jukka,

GDAL uses Curl for the HTTP client. At least under Linux it respects the conventional environment variables HTTP_PROXY, HTTPS_PROXY and HTTP_NOPROXY. AFAIK at least Apache uses a cleaned environment when running CGI programs. So you might need to specify
  PassEnv HTTP_PROXY HTTPS_PROXY HTTP_NOPROXY
in your httpd.conf to let them be passed through.

HTH