[mapserver-users] Disable root layer

Rahkonen Jukka (MML) jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Thu Nov 23 03:16:58 PST 2017

Hi,

Have you tried with an empty name?
  NAME ""

-Jukka Rahkonen-

-----Alkuperäinen viesti-----
Lähettäjä: mapserver-users [mailto:mapserver-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] Puolesta Trond Michelsen
Lähetetty: 23. marraskuuta 2017 12:49
Vastaanottaja: Mapserver <mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org>
Aihe: [mapserver-users] Disable root layer

Hi.

I have a feeling I'm missing something very obvious here, but how do I disable the root layer?

It's never useful in my setup to request the combination of all layers, and it can be a real resource hog if somebody tries. So, I'd like the rootlayer to be unnamed, and thus unrequestable. Is that possible, and how do I do that?

(I've tried remove NAME from the MAP object, but mapserver helpfully provides a default name)

--
Trond Michelsen