[mapserver-users] Stop CLUSTERING beyond scale

Rahkonen Jukka (MML) jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Thu Oct 12 05:55:12 PDT 2017

Hi,

I would say that the answer to your question is "No" but you do not need to be sad because you can do it in a different way bay making a scale dependent layer group.

LAYER
GROUP "MY_FEATURES"
NAME "WITH_CLUSTERS"
MINSCALEDENOM 20000
END

LAYER
GROUP "MY_FEATURES"
NAME "WITHOUT_CLUSTERS_FOR_FORCING_THE_LABELS"
MAXSCALEDENOM 20000
LABEL
FORCE TRUE
END #LABEL