[mapserver-users] A weird(er) question about data sources?

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Tue Dec 11 11:14:18 PST 2018

All,

Not sure where I really want to go with this, but . . .

Anyone tried using a Dropbox (linked) location for Mapserver DATA links?  I’m wondering about using Dropbox (or a mechanism like it) as a way to handle easy data harvest tasking for MapServer.  A backend approach to running a distributed way to collect update from file based DATA stores?

Thoughts?

bobb

You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system with his or her whole soul.

  ~ Mahatma Gandhi