[mapserver-users] Is it possible to isolate mapserver on docker?

Michael Smith michael.smith.erdc at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 07:32:00 PDT 2018

You can certainly run mapserver via cgi standalone on docker but if you want to do php mapscript, you’d need mapserver compiled with php mapscript in the docker container. If you do that, you’d probably need a http server inside the container but then you would proxy that out to your external http server.

Michael Smith