[mapserver-users] mapserver 6 mapcache 1.6 tileindex limit

Sebastiano Laini Sebastiano.Laini at BuchananComputing.co.uk
Fri Nov 2 02:37:12 PDT 2018

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, at the moment I can't make tests as one is a live system and the dev system is seeding the database cache, BTW we have a map file that depending on which zoom level you are we use one or another type of map, we have like 10 layers and in 2 zoom levels we use this raster that doesn't work BUT as I said if I call the map with QGIS it works perfectly, wasn't just working when was called through a web service.

Sebastiano Laini
Web Developer
Buchanan Computing