[mapserver-users] a MapServer success story

David Shorthouse DShorthouse at nature.ca
Wed Nov 21 07:25:27 PST 2018

All -

A MapServer-based application I develop and maintain out-of-pocket surpassed what I think is an exciting milestone and I wanted to extend my deepest gratitude to the entire community for all your efforts. It's not often that software is cited in the scientific literature so I am very pleased that a MapServer-based app is helping to change that. Five hundred peer-reviewed articles that used its outputs is cause for celebration.

See: https://twitter.com/SimpleMappr/status/1064935188847828994.

Thanks everyone,

David P. Shorthouse