[mapserver-users] Mapserver no longer reading pgpass file?

Lime, Steve D (MNIT) steve.lime at state.mn.us
Wed Aug 21 22:46:48 PDT 2019

I've never used that mechanism.

MapServer doesn't read or otherwise utilize that file or environment variable itself so the functionality must be inherent to the underlying Postgres C client library.

What packages did you update? Perhaps there was a permission change, missing Apache module (to set environment variables) or something along those lines?

--Steve