[mapserver-users] Gallery: running mapserver in docker on kubernetes

Jan Hartmann j.l.h.hartmann at uva.nl
Thu Aug 29 04:14:03 PDT 2019

Hi Wouter, I am definitely interested in your setups, especially the
docker containers with mapserver. I've also a lot of separate mapserver
applications that I would like to manage more as a whole. Although not
with 12 billion requests a year . An example is the complete population
administration of Friesland on historical and modern maps (mostly PDOK)
from 1750 to 1890:

https://maps.hisgis.nl/fr/fs/

Please let me know what is already available  from PDOK; if possible and
useful, I would very much like to participate in the pilot, e.g.
concerning the MapServer Wiki part. I've been using MapServer since 2000

Regards,

Jan Hartmann
University of Amsterdam
https://www.uva.nl/profiel/h/a/j.l.h.hartmann/j.l.h.hartmann.html