[mapserver-users] mapserver queries and java / javascript

Arthur Delorme delorme at ipgp.fr
Thu Jan 10 05:54:47 PST 2019

Hello,

Years ago there was a Java code called JBox, which were very nice to
make multiple queries by drawing a box on the map (which you could also
use in browse mode to zoom).

With the restrictions on Java in modern web browsers, I would like to
replace JBox with something else, maybe some Javascript, but I can't
find help about this by myself, so I come to you!

I'm not super familiar with JS, even though I can write some stuff. Do
you know about some examples / libraries to have this box tool?

Thanks!
Arthur