[mapserver-users] mapserver queries and java / javascript

Arthur Delorme delorme at ipgp.fr
Thu Jan 10 07:19:07 PST 2019

Hello Jukka,

Yes exactly. When I see the IMGBOX and NQUERY variables, both refer to a
box. How are we suppose to define it? With a form probably, but drawing
a rectangle would be better for me. I will look at this IMGBOX variable
to try to catch it in JS.

When you speak about WMS, I am not familiar with it, but I guess that
it's only a limitation for some sort of data? I'm only using a Tiff
background image with Mapinfo format vectors and all are stored locally.

Thanks
Arthur

--

Arthur Delorme