[mapserver-users] Map Server configuration in Ubuntu 18.04lts

Stathis G. Arapostathis e.arapostathis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 14:46:33 PST 2019

Hi Stefanos,

I ran that command the link existed already. I deleted it and re-executed the command so the link is re created. But still when i type http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv I am receiving an error message that the url/mapserv was not found on this server

Any ideas or knowledge on what could be the problem?

Thank you
Stathis

⁣Λήψη του BlueMail για Android ​

Στις 23 Ιαν 2019, 22:09 ,και ώρα 22:09 ,Stefanos Anastasiou <emperor_stef at yahoo.gr> έγραψε: