[mapserver-users] PHP Mapscript styleObj implementation broken?

Nicol Hermann mapserver at geoworld.de
Fri Jan 25 09:17:59 PST 2019

Hello,

after looking closer into the source code I was able to resolve the
issue of setting the 'linecap' property. The property expects
constants. It works if you are specifying one of them:

MS_CJC_NONE (0)
MS_CJC_BEVEL (1)
MS_CJC_BUTT  (2)
MS_CJC_MITER (3)
MS_CJC_ROUND (4)
MS_CJC_SQUARE (5)
MS_CJC_TRIANGLE (6)
MS_CJC_DEFAULT_JOIN_MAXSIZE

However I am still not able to figure out what's going on with the
setPattern() method.

Any hints are greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Nicol