[mapserver-users] PostGIS layer projection

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Jul 18 03:31:29 PDT 2019

Hi Radim,

Give the Projection document a good read specifically the "Important
Notes" section which I believe answers your questions:
https://mapserver.org/mapfile/projection.html#important-notes

There are no specific driver rules; for something like a PostGIS
connection you should be able to follow the "Important Notes" above.
MapServer will assume that you have configured the driver properly (in
the case of PostGIS, setting the SRID as well, since PostGIS requires
that parameter to do a projection)

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna