[mapserver-users] Mapserver / Mapcache WMTS still not working on ArcGIS clients - image offset vertically

Stephen Woodbridge stephenwoodbridge37 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 07:06:03 PDT 2019

Mark,

I can see the shift here and if you mouse over the upper left corner of
the image I'm seeing a shift in the UL_Y value

http://geomoose.lyonco.org/mapcache/demo/wms   UL_Y = 262080
http://geomoose.lyonco.org/mapcache/demo/wmts  UL_Y = 238272

I have no idea why this is happening, but it might help some figure out
whats going on.

-Steve W