[mapserver-users] labels for pie|bar charts

Nicol Hermann mapserver at geoworld.de
Wed Jul 31 12:51:40 PDT 2019

Hello,

I am trying to understand how labeling/annotation with layer type
'chart' for the individual slices e.g. of a PIE/BAR chart would work (
https://mapserver.org/output/dynamic_charting.html).
I have tried to set a LABELITEM on layer level, a LABEL block within
the CLASS section, a TEXT property in the CLASS block but none of my
attempts show any labels.
In earlier versions of Mapserver I have used the ANNOTATION layer type
to get labels but this type is now deprecated for 7.x versions.
Any ideas?
Thank you very much.

Nicol