[mapserver-users] Mapcache - Is it possible to have two tilesets share a single cache at particular zoom levels?

Mark Volz MarkVolz at co.lyon.mn.us
Thu Oct 24 13:34:34 PDT 2019

Andreas,

Good idea.  It looks like Windows can create symlinks.  I suppose I could try symlinking the cache for levels 5-11.  Do you know if I would need to create hard or soft links to do this?   Also, I would like to make sure our backup software does not try to backup the actual data twice...
Reference:  https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/16226/complete-guide-to-symbolic-links-symlinks-on-windows-or-linux/

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Mark Volz, GISP