[mapserver-users] Copy mapserv.exe problem

StefanWebViewer stefan27 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 30 08:01:07 PDT 2019

Hey!
I had already formulated an entry recently in which I asked for the error
message "msCGILoadMap (): Web application error. CGI variable" map "is not
set." asked.
Now I think I have found a more accurate diagnosis. For our project we need
several mapserv.exe, because we present different maps (Mapfiles) to
different users. Every time I come up with a new copy of the mapserv.exe
this error message follows. Does anyone know this problem? Does something
have to be considered when copying this file? Thank you very much!

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Mapserver-User-f4226646.html