[mapserver-users] Download Windows binaries of MapServer

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Sep 27 07:36:14 PDT 2019

PS. the ms4w.com server now gets ~6000 downloads per month, and now
almost 2TB in data (mapfiles, data, applications) are downloaded per
month.....so it is heavily used by the Windows community.  -jeff

--

Thank you for using MS4W.
"MS4W: open doors as well as windows"

On 2019-09-27 11:33 AM, Jeff McKenna wrote:
> Thanks for reporting this, the ms4w.com server has been fixed :)
>
> You can also report this directly through the MS4W forum (which is not
> on that same server): subscribe at
> https://lists.ms4w.com/mailman/listinfo/ms4w-users
>
> -jeff
>

> On 2019-09-27 6:41 AM, KAVALAGIOS Panagiotis (EEAS-EXT) wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> We would like to investigate the usage of MapServer in a Proof of
>> Concept. Where can I find the binaries? The download link to ms4w.com
>> causes:
>>
>> --------------
>>
>> Network Error (tcp_error)
>>
>> A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out"
>>
>> The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems
>> preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again
>> at a later time.
>>

>> For assistance, contact your network support team
>>
>> --------------
>>
>> Is there any other mirror I could try?
>>
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> *Panos Kavalagios*
>>
>> *
>> *Application Architect
>>
>> MTS4EEAS (under contract with the EEAS)
>>
>> *BA.BS.3.IS*

>> Office: EEAS B100 Floor 5 Area F5/048
>>
>> Rue Belliard 100, 1000 Brussels**
>>
>> Phone: +32 2 584 6017
>>
>> Panagiotis.KAVALAGIOS at ext.eeas.europa.eu
>> <mailto:Panagiotis.KAVALAGIOS at ext.eeas.europa.eu>
>>
>> *cid:image002.jpg at 01D4EAFA.CCC51A60***

Jeff McKenna
https://gatewaygeomatics.com/