[mapserver-users] nginx+mapserver+mapcache : received wms with no service and request

Sylvain Fabre sylvain.fabre at inpixal.com
Thu Dec 3 07:54:14 PST 2020

Hi all,

I am in the process of migrating an old setup of apache/mapcache/mapserver to nginx/mapcache/mapserver.

The nginx+mapserver is working well, but i am struggling at configuring mapcache.
It seems working for this request  : http://127.0.0.1/mapcache?service=wms&version=1.1.1&request=GetCapabilities

But for request like : http://127.0.0.1/mapcache/demo
I receive the error : "received wms with no service and request"

It was working with the previous setup (ie apache/mapcache/mapserver), but not anymore with nginx.

I am convince that i have a mistake or something in my new config files, but could you point me in the right direction : ) ?

Thanks !